Skin Care Tips
1. A lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, freckles, age spots and rough, dry skin. Sun exposure can also cause more-serious problems, such as skin cancer. So first you should protect your skin from the sun.
2. Wash your face no more than twice a day. Because overwashing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated.
3. Using the right Moisturizer. Moisturizing is very important for proper skin care. Just like how skin types are different, the moisturizers also vary in their action and constituents. So it is important that you pick the right one from the "skin care reviews".
4. Touching your face can spread the bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. So to keep bacteria at bay, wash your hands before applying anything to your face.
5. Don't smoke. Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles.